Waaaaay back in like… April… Brandy and I went to Bend & Brews together at Three Notch’d. We loved it. I mean, you get an hour of yoga led by a fully trained and competent instructor, a delicious craft beer, a donut provided by Pure Eats, and coffee from Shenandoah Joe. There are some days I would gladly shell out a couple thousand bucks for that cure-all combination, but there’s no need. All you gotta bring is your yoga mat and ten dollars.
So, last April came and went, and unfortunately, I sat on this post too long. Summer arrived, and the popular hour-long + craft beer event went on hiatus. But guess what? Bend & Brews is BACK! Yep! This Saturday, September 3, Bend & Brews kicks off its fall season.
Here are step-by-step instructions for getting back into the swing:
1. Arrive a little early. There’s quite a bit of space, but it’s not infinite.
2. Sign the waiver form. These are located at the bar.
3. Enjoy some coffee and mingle while you wait for class to start.
8. Grab a beer and a donut, have a seat, and stay a while!
9. Thank your lovely instructor :) Thank you, Casye!
10. REPEAT. We’ll meet ya there!
Copyright © 2012-16 · All Rights Reserved · ilovemyburg.com. Written content by Katie Mitchell. Photos by Brandy Somers. This material may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, or printed without express written consent. Thank you for respecting our intellectual property.